About Aves Lair
Aves Lair is a New York-based, early-stage VC with an ecosystem where visionaries, groundbreaking startups, industry leaders, scientists, and investors are brought together to usher the new wave of innovation into the Web3 industry.
The objective of the Graphic Design Intern is to design and produce content for the website, social media, public display, and other mediums.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain graphic design content for branded communications and marketing tools
- Assist in photo editing for website, social media & other print materials.
- Video production and editing.
- Other tasks upon request.
Selected candidates will develop essential skills and gain valuable experience in one or more of the following areas, with the aim to prepare them for a successful career in web3.
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing support.
- Event promotions
- Video editing
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Professional Communications, Visual Arts, – New Media, Arts, or related undergraduate programs.
- Outstanding creativity and technical skills
- Proficiency with Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience with responsive websites
- Experience with Video Editing Software including Premiere Pro & Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of brand management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, well-organized, and a self-starter
- Ability to work effectively with other team members as well as function independently
- Knowledge of the blockchain industry
- Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Working at Aves Lair
- Be at the forefront of web 3 market
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- Be a part of the growing team in a growing sector
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, virtual working manner