To foster greater developments in the new Aptos ecosystem, Aves Lair is launching its AvesHack 2022 across the world, starting with NYC where we are headquartered.
Our purpose is to bring together leaders, operators, builders, and investors in the space solely focused on the MOVE language. This is segmented into a full two days of in-person educational seminars, workshops, and networking, and then the virtual hackathon where teams and individuals showcase their innovative projects built on Aptos to our judges at its conclusion.
Following the IRL event which took place from September 19th to the 20th in NYC’s Flatiron District and streamed online, hackers will compete virtually for a $100K prize pool over a four-week period (September 20th - November 20th). Top projects will also receive fundraising and networking opportunities with VCs among other incentives.
● Cash prizes
● Private dinner with VCs and Sponsors
● Opportunity to be Fast-tracked into Aves Lair’s Accelerator/ Incubation Program
● Visibility and brand awareness via live-streaming and media announcements.
● 1-on-1 Meetings with VCs
● Hands-on technical support
● Opportunity to have access to our network of dedicated mentors and advisors
To be considered for the top three prizes, projects must be:
● Built on Aptos’ native MOVE language
● Provide unique contribution to Aptos Ecosystem’s long-term growth
● Innovative products that drives user retention and traction
September 20th - November 20th
Collaborate with our community to help your project reach higher highs.