Ushering a New Wave of Startups
Every 6 months, we roll out an accelerator program with initial $100K investment in each company that is ready to take on our program. Our 12-week plan of action offers a hyperconnected platform that develops innovation solutions utilising our network of global industry and academic leaders in the space of web3.
We prioritise founders. We look at the people, the individuals within the company's structure, and comprehend the decisions made by the founders.
HOW TO APPLY
We want our application process to be as painless as possible. Our first application process requires only the necessary items to be known.
Our initial Discovery Call is composed of getting to know the holistic elements of your company. It would be sincerely appreciated if you filled out the application from beforehand so that we are able to gather some background information before the call.
- Honesty and integrity. We sincerely hope that the founder represents themselves well with integrity and that any misrepresentation of their market, traction, money raised, etc. will be frowned upon.
- We look at the maturity level of the founders, in which they have a reasonable expectation of valuation and are able to explain their business plan with foresight.
- We want to value the personal time we have with the founder. this means that we will be able to communicate with them fluently and that they will have the teamwork ability for collaborations.
- We’ll ask for clarification on what was or was not covered on the application.
- There will also be more information regarding financials, how the tech works, competitor landscape, what are the kinds of current partnerships and future partnerships one is looking for as well as the final question: what do you want to achieve by participating in our accelerator?
SECOND CALL┃TECH DEMO
We care about founder’s technical and product needs. We do not accept a founder unless we feel that Aves Lair would be able to add value in some way. During the call, we ask for a display of your demo (if applicable), and listen to your needs.
Provide all documents the founder is comfortable sharing, so that Aves Lair partners are able to review in advance of the technical audit call. Such as IP documents, and public code.
The founder should present or answer the in-depth questions of their technical architecture, development and testing tools, competitive advantage, and any benefits of the product.
We use a SAFE/SAFT agreement and our goal is to receive a minimum of 5% ownership in the company. If this is an issue for any founder, please let us know.
We would be absolutely thrilled if you are to be in our cohort.
If you aren’t accepted and reach success despite our lack of involvement, please let us know. We’re glad for your success and we will put you on our wall of missed opportunities.